Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Medal of Honor - Pacific Assault

• Please log in to reply

resindog

resindog

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,
I have recently purchased 'MOHPA' for which i upgraded my video card from an Intel to an ATI Radeon 9250 (64MB). The game starts great, no problems then when i get to a certain point (Makin Atoll; Man Down) the game slows right down and the picture begins stuttering. I have tried re-installing it but once again it ran fine at the start, through 'Pearl Harbour' then just virtually stopped. I run the lowest settings possible in order to optimise the games performance. Hoping someone out there has the answer as to why this happens.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,357 posts
Ok, you say the you got a ATI Radeon 9250 (64mb), well the recommended 3D is a 128mb, and 512mb ram, and you have to be running at least a 2.0ghz, the min specs is 64mb 3D, 512 Ram, and 1.5 So i take it that you do have these min setting becasue of your 3D, so you cant really expect it to work 100%, but you can improve it alot by changing some of the game settings (Graphic Settings) lower. I hope this works

mycompsux

mycompsux

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
That particular part of the game has alot of foliage to render. There will be more levels just like Makin.

cjh1221

cjh1221

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
go to ea games website and download the patch that should fix any lag or stuttering! hope i helped ya!