Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

buddy list problem

• Please log in to reply

lilmhue625

lilmhue625

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[FONT=Arial] This morning i was moving the screen names in my buddy list to different groups. Then i didn't like how they were so i was going to change them back, but instead of moving each one, i just deleted the groups in my set up window. Then i went into my aim where i had my buddy list saved and i was going to load my buddy list and this message came up sayin it couldnt save the additions or modifications. After that only half my buddy list was there so i deleted it again and tried the whole thing again and it had the groups on my buddy list but no screeen names were in the groups. It wont let me add any screen names so then i signed onto a different screen name and tried the same thing and it let me load my buddy list and add buddies. I don't know what to do, please help.

Advertisements