Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

windows xp 64?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

masadar

masadar

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Well first off Sorry if this is in the wrong section i couldnt find one dedicated to xp64 bit platforms and stuff so i thought id ask my question here.

So for starters i just installed windows xp pro64 corporate edition and tryed to install winamp just to have it say it wasnt compatible so if anyone out there has any advice for a guy who is just starting to download new programs for a 64 bit windows xp system i would love it thanks all and yeah sorry if its in the wrong place.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP

So for starters i just installed windows xp pro64 corporate edition

View Post

Howdy:

Not a problem.. Just curious as to where you managed to find the program??

Murray

masadar

masadar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
My roomate has it and let me use it i dont know where he got it sorry althought if i had to guess a p2p program .

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Then, I am afraid we will have to close this thread.. Our ToS do not allow us to help with pirated software of any sort..

Murray