Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Abit KV7

• Please log in to reply

Puppet616

Puppet616

• Pip
  • 6 posts
i got a Abit KV7 motherboard and i tryd my old Nvidia 64Mb ram card (i forgot the name of it )and it did not work.so i went out and boght an ATI Radeon 9550 256 RAM Agp. i was wondering if this is compatable with a Abit KV7-V motherboard.i would just stick it in there and see if it works but if i open it i cant return it :tazz:

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

Yes any agp card will be compatable with the KV7, but I wonder why your old card did not work it should have unless it was bad.

Rick

Puppet616

Puppet616

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
thanx for the help. i fride the board thow.some how the voltage got to high :tazz: about coght me on fire.now im geting an Xandros sempron computer im sure il be back with questions with that thing. thanks for the help agin

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
can we change your logon to "Torch"? just kidding....good luck with the new rig

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Your welcome, sorry to here about the board the KV7 is a very good one, good luck with your new rig