Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

view computer on TV NEED HELP

• Please log in to reply

mateo

mateo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: Essentially what i am trying to do is to build a free tivo, Everything is working great except for the fact that the computer only covers the middle of my tv there's like 2 inches on each side that are black... the reason im so mad is becasue when windows is starting it covers the enitre TV. when my desktop appears the screen is resized :) also when i put windows pin ball game in full screen mode it resizes to fit the whole screen. just cant figure out why ati's TV viewer dosent do the same..i also tryed settings in display properties and nothing works, and its not set to widescreen in ati's settings, SOMEONE PPLEEAASEEE HELPPP ME

Advertisements