Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

?all of it fride?

• Please log in to reply

Puppet616

Puppet616

• Pip
  • 6 posts
its me agin (fride kv7 :tazz: )i have another question.i took the graphic card out of the motherboard that fride and tryd it in my HP computer and the computer wouldnt evan boot up .i took the graphic card out and put the nvidia card that was already in there and it bootup fine . does this mean that graphic card is fride?? and if thats so is my ram fride to i had 1.24 gigs of ram in there and a 2.4 duron processor. would u guys think these where fride to?. i would test them but my hp isant compatible so i have to wait a week intel my sepron computer comes in the mail.just wanted to do what yal think

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
nah, its probobly just the Gcard

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,019 posts
  • MVP
try putting the video card from your hp into to one you "torched" (if it's compatable i.e. if it's pci put it in an available pci card if its agp put it in an available agp slot) and see if it works

edit-- though....if something bad happens....then you may fry that video card as well...

Edited by dsenette, 12 September 2005 - 12:38 PM.

Puppet616

Puppet616

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
the motherbaord i torched wolt evan turn on. i guess il have to wait intil iget my sempron(im geting 2 :-]) o this is sorda off topic but has nebody used Xandros OS thats whats coming on my new computers and i have no idea how they are