Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Most idiotc place to hide perishables

• Please log in to reply

fungit

fungit

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
Hi,

Today I tried to hide my lunch bar chocolates from my brother by taping them to the inside of the side panel of my pc(total disregard for PC components I know but no way was he getting me booty) Any how the tape didn't hold and the chocolate wound up in one of the fans(not a pretty site) -sigh-. Pc is still fine though (thank God) :tazz:

Yes I know I am a class one noob/idiot

Any normal or not so normal people that have done something dumb like this

Advertisements

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Not to worry there are moments when the chocolate hits the fan.

Edited by fleamailman, 13 September 2005 - 12:21 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *resounding thud caused by me falling out of my chair*......sorry.....that's the funniest thing i've ever heard...oh my god thank you i needed that today(not making fun of you...but..thats hillarious)

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I had to stop hiding things, not a big chocolate hoarder last time my brother nicked my sweets i stuffed him in a sleeping bag and threw him down the stairs, so its never been much of a problem. Money though i used to hide it in books especially if i went on holiday it was good to have a back up supply, although i forgot about it and put it back on my shelf when i got home. Made for a pleasent surprise a year later when i went to read the book again. I often use other hiding places i probably have money hidden in a dvd box somewhere, another good place inside the tape player of the your hifi well cd player would also work i dont use my hifi anymore.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Are you insane?? You think I'm telling ANY of you people where my chocolate is hidden!!?? Pieter shall NEVER find it!!! NEVER, do you hear me????

*Kat rocks back and forth and sings the chocolate song