Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video software

• Please log in to reply

Purgatory

Purgatory

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I was wondering.. if anyone has seen any of those AMV's (Anime Music Videos) That people create, I was wondering what type of program is it that they use to do this.
I'm looking for some suggestions of programs that are similar to Windows Movie Maker, but can support different types of video files, something that can be customized and makes use of codec packs or something...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

yardguard

yardguard

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
animation master is among the best at creatiing animated movies.
If you've ever seen the short clip (can't remember correct name) of this one-eyed alien singing "I will survive" then that was made with Animation Master.

Go to their site and check out some of the awesome clips they have...Unbelievable.

http://www.hash.com/

Purgatory

Purgatory

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Alright.. that program is a bit costly for me haha, something more along the lines of Windows Movie Maker would be nice, but something that can also support different codecs and such. Like encoded avi's perhaps, some of the files I want to work with won't load into the movie maker, regardless of the two most popular codec packs installed on my system