Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Car audio stuff

• Please log in to reply

Rob06

Rob06

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
I'm curious, I'm thinking about adding a whole new sound system in my car, I'm looking for great quality sound and deep base without investing in woofers, and I was thinking about getting components, 2 in the back and 2 in the front, how would that work out?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
You get distracted by the loud music crash into a lamp post and have to be scraped off a wall, loud music while driving isnt the best idea in the world. If you get ones with a good range then they will sound fine though. But if you are one of those folks that drives out with freinds and sits and listens to music out the back of the car get some speakers and put them in the boot. A good sound system sounds nice but they do distract you from driving and music isnt worth your life.

Rob06

Rob06

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Well yea, I'm aware of that but I'm looking for something with good range and I want to know what kind of amp I would need to run components in the front and back, like how many channels?