Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash Ads

• Please log in to reply

hunner107

hunner107

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I need a program to stop all these ads made in flashplayer to bypass my firewall. Normally they're easy to close but in WoW I have to get out of the game then close them, usually resulting in me losing/dying. I've tried Spybot, Adaware, ZoneAlarm, and even reconfigured firefox to stop these annoying ads.
Also, sometimes when i go to a webpage it will redirect me to an ad page.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

chirp

chirp

• PipPip
  • 93 posts
hey we would be more then glad to help you, if you could please post your problem in the malware removal forum we will try to rid all your spyware!

Regards,
Chirp

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Do you have SP2 on your XP? It has a great pop-up blocker. The Google Toolbar has a free one for use in IE. I use AdSubtract
http://www.adsubtrac...o/features.html
which isn't free, but is well worth the money for the faster page loads and lack of advertising distractions.

Johanna