Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GEEKS TO GO

• Please log in to reply

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
Let me tell my stiuation first.... I spend alot of time in the network forum and I am needing a little time managment help from the pro's here:

I reply to multiple users requesting for help on a daily basis and after I log out then come back in later in the day [or two days later} I have to click on my name then go to "find user's posts" [my posts] and click on each one to see if a reply has been added from the user requesting help. Is there a way using this current sites set up to where when I log back in to the forum with my username and poassword {same day or different day] that I can see automatically what topics i replied to have received replies.

Is there also another third party program that is free, that will manage my posts and replies, and that is compatible with G2G.

I have tried the email notification method, but after getting thirty or so Emails on a daily basis this doesnt work very well.

I have also tried the My controlsoption, then view posts link, but this doesn't seem to update very fast.

Any help or input would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Try this. Go to My Controls, then under Subscriptions, click View Topics. Or, just click here.

Oops! I just noticed you tried that. :tazz: Performance may improve when we install the latest version of the forum software in a couple of weeks. I don't know of any third-party aps. Maybe someone else will have a recommendation.

Edited by admin, 14 September 2005 - 12:16 PM.

SpaceCowboy706

SpaceCowboy706

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
thanks Admin... I tried the malware removal in Geek Universitya while back and in some of the training links the pro's said that they used another program to help them in the canned speech's, would something like that work in this situation or is that just for copy and paste purposes only?

Dragon

Dragon

All Around Computer Nut

• Retired Staff
  • 2,682 posts

thanks Admin... I tried the malware removal in Geek Universitya while back and in some of the training links the pro's said that they used another program to help them in the canned speech's, would something like that work in this situation or is that just for copy and paste purposes only?

View Post

thats just a copy and paste system setup.