Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

help with abi aurora and winfixer

• Please log in to reply

charlene

charlene

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: im not computer savvy, but i need extreme help and guidance to help remove abi, aurora and winfixer from my computer please..i have been browsing your site on a recommendation from a dear friend...problem abi or aurora has, it seems like taken over my computer just about, with major pullin and lag, freezing screens and pop ups..also crashing me and the latest today was totally shutting me down and rebootin my computer..i alsoam unable to defragment my computer because of a chvost?..then today about 10 minutes ago a winfixer popped up and is also starting to bug me, can somebody, anybody please help me..lost in mass..and frustrated....

Advertisements