Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Do you Like Snooker Download Here

• Please log in to reply

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
:tazz: Hello , People who like Snooker Will definetly love this 'QuickSnooker' quicksnooker is a Great Game to play plus This program is fully playable with two players on one PC, or 1 Player agaist a computer opponent.
You may also sample the on-line Internet play - hundreds of players are on-line now.
The program is not time, or run limited. it is a Fun Snooker Game To play and is very quick and easy To Download . I acutally downloaded Myself and i loved it NOTE: This doesnt come with PARASITES and its only 0.98MB and thats amazing good luck and have great fun :) oh and i must not for get the Link www.quicksnooker.com

Edited by NvidiaDude, 14 September 2005 - 01:10 PM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Sounds like a sell mate, you wouldnt have anything to do with the game design or distribution?

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Well all i mostly done was the Sound Effects then other people designed the whole of the game but its a really nice game to play

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
can you pin this topic or not