Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Should i get a new psu

• Please log in to reply

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
alright here is my case and i have the stock psu http://www.newegg.co...N82E16811208008
one i am lookin at
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16817148006
would the new one be better

Lion

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah safe to say it will. I would recomend going with enermax or antec, as i havent seen any aspire kit but if it gets good reveiws then go ahead and get it.

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
what about an X-connect alotta people say they are all bling but no bang. The only thing is the acrylic case i am looking at can only fit X-connect's PSU.

Lion

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
The x connect psus are just standard atx i dont know how they can only fit an x conenect PSU. But if thats the case get yourself a good antec case or something, quality speaks for itself there are alot of really crap cases that people buy because the look good but if you have a good case it makes maintenance easier and gives better performance.

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
i have a good case right now but i am looking into modding and i want an acrylic case.

Lion