Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

computer to tv

• Please log in to reply

Gauze

Gauze

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I can't figure this out. I've got a gforce 4 ti with s-video out going to composite(single yellow wire) tv. I've tried everything i can think of. I've updated the drivers, and messed with the settings for hours now. please help me.

Advertisements

heartofalion28

heartofalion28

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
im jsut curious what size TV do u have?

Lion

Gauze

Gauze

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
its 13" diagonally and 19" vertically

Chumara

Chumara

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
yeah if you user the yellow wire it'll be grey for some reason i've had the same thing but as for the flashing.. thats weird.. try turning the yellow wire around in the socket maybe its got a bad smudge somewhere, try your video card settings as well I know ati has a bunch of little tweaks for its TV output.

fungit

fungit

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
Hi there,

Under the Nvidia advanced settings for the television(b) check to see that the connection to the TV is not set to autodetect but to composite, I always seem to forget that somehow

Edited by fungit, 15 September 2005 - 05:22 PM.