Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nero 6 problem

• Please log in to reply

wisemansay888

wisemansay888

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times Nero 6 Ultra edition and everytime i try and select files and get to the stage to burn my files, I keep getting :

The instruction at '0x03d2415b' referenced memoryat '00x00000000', The memory could not be written.

Click on Ok to terminate program
Click on CANCEL to debugthe program.

Does anyone know how to fix this and do they know what is actually happening to cause this error.#
I would be greatful if anyone can offer a complete fix for this problem

Regards,
Dude

Advertisements

-=jonnyrotten=-

-=jonnyrotten=-

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Are you by any chance overclocking anything? That is a memory error obviously, and could be cause by overclocking or failing memory.

Try downloading and running this test, it will test to see if your memory is going bad or not.

Memtest86 is a stand alone program that cannot be executed under windows and must
be loaded from a floppy disk.

To install Memtest86:
- Extract the files from the zip archive
- Open the directory where the files were extracted and click on "install.bat".
- The install program will prompt you for the floppy drive and also prompt you to
insert a blank floppy.
- To run Memtest86 leave the floppy in the drive and reboot.

NOTE: After the boot floppy has been created you will not be able to read the floppy
from windows. This is normal.

-=jonnyrotten=- :tazz: