Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Baby Crying

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
Ok my stepdad lives elsewhere. He knows nothing about computers. So he gets one and I try to warn him about cheap things. He put a pinball game on it I guess and now he has viruses, but that is just the beginning. He can not get on the net and he has a baby crying. There is also a really weird voice that comes over the computer that says "computers can do anything humans can do" I have never heard of anything like this. I was wondering if any of you have? :tazz:

Member 2k

• Retired Staff
  • 2,678 posts
Woah.... :tazz: That's gotta be kind of freaky. I've never heard of malware sending sounds, but I would never put it too far out of mind.

Welcome to Geeks to Go.

Please read this post: http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=2852

And post your log here:

Not to worry we'll take care of ya ;).

-=jonnyrotten=- :thumbsup: