Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekU admittance(old)

• Please log in to reply

kjbrackish

kjbrackish

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I would like to be in as well. I'm A+ Certified so I hope that will help some here....

KJ

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
I would like to sign up for Geek U, too. I am very familiar and comfortable with XP, having used and supported it since Jan 02. Right now I am trying to improve my web design skills. I am a "team member" on another forum, and if I need references, I've got 'em. I also work for chocolate, but harder for fresh coffee. Thank you for the consideration.
Johanna

kahudson

kahudson

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I would like to sign up for training. I do some basic web design at my university, but I don't know the ins and outs of the Windows OS.

jojo567

jojo567

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Take me in also, hope i'll be able to help someone!

spudZ

spudZ

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hey guys I'm new here. I was recently hijacked by something but got it fixed thanks to greyknight17. Now, I would like to learn how to do this stuff myself and to help others on this forum. So yeah if you could sign me up that would be great. Thanks

-spudZ :tazz:

psycho_o1

psycho_o1

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I have an undying hatred for all things spy/ad/malware related. I would love to join the good fight!

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

and if I need references, I've got 'em.  I also work for chocolate, but harder for fresh coffee. 

View Post

I happen to be acquainted with your two references from this board. I promise not to hold them against you! ;) :tazz:

Did you say CHOCOLATE ???!!! You're gonna fit right in just fine!! ;)

Welcome to GeekU to the following members:

stg_g56
kjbrackish
Czarina
kahudson
jojo567
spudZ
psycho_o1

Zaith

Zaith

• Pip
  • 3 posts
After a bout with a very infuriating Malware program, I realize that anyone doing anything to help the general public rid themselves of crap written by smart people with nothing better to do is a very good thing, and I would love to be able to help as well. Can I be enrolled in GeekU? Please?

And I completely agree with Czarina... Chocolate is a good bribery tool, but fresh coffee is above and beyond anything else. (God am I glad my employer hasn't figured that out yet.) :tazz:

Edited by Zaith, 24 May 2005 - 02:43 PM.

phybyr0ptyk

phybyr0ptyk

• PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Hello, I would like to help others with their malware problems.

brown2808

brown2808

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
I don't know what skills are required before joining.
But I would definately like to help.

Let's blow spy and ad ware away.

Attached Thumbnails

• bombsmile.gif

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Welcome to GeekU to

Zaith
phybyr0ptyk
brown2808

Great to have you join the fight!

justconfusedenough

justconfusedenough

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Helloooooo! I recently got the best free help in the world from Cretemonster and I too would like to join up with Geeks U. :tazz:

My computer training is just stuff I've learned in trial and error and I do harbor a secret, burning hatred for all things viral, which now includes malware.

Mostly I hate how these types of computer problems make otherwise competent adults, feel helpless and scared (and can often be found crying softly from beneath their computer desks). That's just not right, and anything I can do to keep myself out from under my own desk, while also helping others to do the same, is fine with me.

As long as I can learn as I go, I'm all for it and then some. Sign me Up!...Please? ;)

cloutz_11

cloutz_11

• Pip
  • 6 posts
If you're still recruiting, i'd love to help others. :tazz:

Philbee

Philbee

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Yeah I'd like to learn and help out.

Oneflmgo

Oneflmgo

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I would like to learn how to do this amazing work. Do let me know if you can train someone like me who just hates these malicious programs.