Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekU admittance(old)

• Please log in to reply

sirstargazer

sirstargazer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Swandog46... A trainee...    ;)  :) :tazz:  ;)

I've set you up as Staff Expert :)

greyknight17... I've set you up as Staff Expert :)

JasMonkey, Darkmocha, caspdown, Gerardd, -Nene-, bratbut, and sirstargazer; you've been added, welcome :)  Please see the previously hidden forum on the top of the page for more info.

prab - why don't you contact Corrine.  Maybe you can help on a provisional basis and once she feels you're ready you can be bumped up :)

View Post

thank you *salute*

Advertisements

miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Expert

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,503 posts
  • MVP
Heya Swandog,

Nice to see you here! :tazz:

ronaldo

ronaldo

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi i would like to help fight against the spyware etc that is always infecting pc's
i tried to help before but i was supposed to be a member
tahnks for the oppertunity
Daniel :tazz:

Zhewiz

Zhewiz

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm no stranger to infected PC's and I'd like to learn even more and help the frustrated love their computers again.

angels-high

angels-high

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hi

I'd love to help. I have been doing a lot of investigating and have done a bit on this lately and have posted some help on sites like pprune.org.

AH :tazz:

sarnoak

sarnoak

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I would also like to sign up to help with the battle. I love fighting this stuff. :tazz:

karen58

karen58

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
:tazz: Hi, You still looking for a few good...people? I have somewhat of a computer background, and I am always willing to learn more. Need me?

Edited by karen58, 20 July 2005 - 03:51 AM.

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
I'd like to join. I feel I have a pretty good knowledge on comps and apps. I regularly use Linux Suse 9.1 and have used all windows OS systems...Including 3.1 back in the day. I also know some VB, HTML, XML, Javascript, ASP, and a little bit of C. I've used Mac Os10 and feel I could really help out. I've already been posting a lot considering I just joined a few days ago. I would love to help. Let me know of some the requirements when you get a chance. Thanks.

David

Goju

Goju

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I would love to help. :tazz: I currently hold certifications in A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, HP APS, HP PROLIANTS, CEH, CNA, and CNS (certified novell sales, which i cheated on ;) ). And yes I am an IT professional. I would love to help.

Chris

jahrules

jahrules

• Pip
  • 6 posts
i can lend my hand. im a computer science student and have worked with computers since i was like 6

Edited by jahrules, 26 April 2005 - 12:16 PM.

Advertisements

wrxboy04

wrxboy04

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
i want to help....ill do w/e it takes to help people because when i was new to this i always needed help so i want to help people

happytoxin

happytoxin

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I would absolutely love to help, and am more than willing and eager to learn how! =]

Technogeek8

Technogeek8

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
I would like to help. I'm pretty knowledgable with most OS and applications. Along with that, I have a little experience in tracking down stuff and cleaning out systems. I do it for friends and relitives all the time. If your looking for some people, Let me know what your need done. Thanks

David

meeeeeeeeee

meeeeeeeeee

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
Hello there! If you have room for one more....

Thanks...

:tazz:

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts

Hello there! If you have room for one more....

Thanks...

;)

View Post

Always for you. :tazz:

Let me get a hold of an admin......

Welcome,