Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekU admittance(old)

• Please log in to reply

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
hiker0270, ronaldo, Zhewiz, angels-high, sarnoak, karen58, Technogeek8, Goju, jahrules, wrxboy04, happytoxin, and Technogeek8 you've been added to GeekU.

meeeeeeeeee your reputation preceeds you. ;) You've been promoted to trusted helper. :tazz:

Advertisements

elgwano

elgwano

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey I am intrested to enroll in GeekU. I am obsessed with comps and know much about spyware removal. I am not expert, but i am willing to learn. :tazz:

jannali_jen

jannali_jen

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello,
I'd like to learn more and help out since I am doing this sort of thing a lot already but mostly by trial and error!
I have 12 years experience in PC end-user technical support and training.
Cheers,
Jen

:tazz:

NormaJBaker2000

NormaJBaker2000

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I realized I posted this instead of replying :tazz: ...so here it is again....forgive me?? ;)

Hi...I am not a computer professional, but for a novice, I can get around a computer pretty well and am a fast learner. If you are still looking for help, I would certainly like to try.
- Jenni

dan1987

dan1987

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
me too o me too! :tazz: learn me good too

Direwolf

Direwolf

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I want to help out, I learned a lot on my own, but I want to know more. If geekU is still accepting enrolls, please enroll me.

Yppolitia

Yppolitia

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Hye, id like to fight to if there are any spaces left.

stu_design

stu_design

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
Hey what about me???

I'd like to help others and learn in the process!!!!

Can i please join??

I have experience in vb, vba, and java

thank u in advance, Id really like 2 join

stu design

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Welcome to GeekU to the following members:

elgwano
jannali_jen
NormaJBaker2000
dan1987
Direwolf
Yppolitia
stu_design

When you refresh the forum, you will now be able to see GeekU at the top of the forums list! Welcome and have fun!! :tazz:

Chasterkulio

Chasterkulio

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
[removed] member banned.

Edited by admin, 28 April 2005 - 06:04 PM.

Advertisements

AlexR

AlexR

• PipPip
  • 80 posts
Hi, i'd like to help, I'm a sysadmin.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Could I join in ??

No formal technical background but have dablled enough to know a few things about PC :tazz:

ih8*ware

ih8*ware

• Pip
  • 1 posts
im interested in helping. i am addicted to computer tweaking especially wrt security and performance. i have a habit of keeping up on a few elite helper's replies/guidance in an attempt to learn best case senario / best plan of action. i think im up to snuff and would like to learn here then do my community service at elementary schools. i'm not a parent; but i dig kids; overall they're smarter than adults. i have the tech background; work as a developer for Northrop Grumman IT sector. Security issues at home and work are very different but both very crutial. My latest craze/addiction began the day i got a prebuilt pc delivered by mail. From turning off services/closing down holes and eventually fdisking the thing.

Thats about it; me in a nutshell.

would it be snubbed if i posted a hijackthis log; asked for help --- to test myself on my level/abililities. otherwise, im making a few guesses.

erawda etah I

erawda etah I

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi :tazz:

Please could you consider helping further my knowledge of HJT so i can help in this war against the ****ware on peoples computers.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Welcome to GeekU to the following members:

AlexR
tampabelle
ih8*ware
erawda etah I

:tazz: ;)