Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

can a dell use kensington memory

• Please log in to reply

Stormy

Stormy

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Hello

Can a dell demension 2400 use kensington memory? I know this dell needs a ddr pc2700 333mhz.....i found a sale on Kingston Technology - 256MB PC2700 DDR DIMM Memory and am hoping it can use it.

Advertisements

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
You can used any brand of memory in Dell computer. I have bought RAM from Kingston and had some problems with it(RAM DOA). I recommend Crucial memory, nevered had a problem with their memory.

http://www.crucial.c...eries&submit=Go

The above link goes staight to the page you need to be at. I would get the DDR3200 if you have the extra money to spend. Hope that this helps.

Stormy

Stormy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :tazz:))))))

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Not a problem, this is why Im here, to help others with their computer questions.