Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spyware Doctor detection

• Please log in to reply

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
My spyware doctor keeps on saying this to me:

Common Components for Claria C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan H\Cookies\bryan [email protected][1].txt Elevated
Common Components for Claria C:\Documents and Settings\Bryan H\Cookies\bryan h@belnk[2].txt Elevated

i just want to know how to get rid of if permitly, where is this coming from?

Advertisements

cassykins

cassykins

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
I don't use Spyware Doctor, but from what I've heard, it costs some twenty-plus bucks and its detection rates and real-time protection isn't even halfway close to what free programs like Spybot and MS AntiSpyware can offer.

I'd suggest you just delete off those entries. If they keep coming back, try using another anti-spyware program such as Ad-Aware and see if that takes care of the problem. Otherwise, go here, follow the instructions stated, and post a HijackThis log over at the malware forum.

BSNCAPBYY

BSNCAPBYY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
but has someone heard about @belnk[2].txt and ath.belnk[1].txt? could somone can informe me?