I have a problem with my speakers.
Their woofer's chip has already burnt out twice. My vendor says that this is because of a higher than normal voltage in my house , and reccommends me not to use either my UPS's battery backup or my AC mains connection . He has advised me to use my UPS' printer power supply only.
What do you say??? Does the printer power port on the UPS (without battery backup) , actually give a stabilized power supply?? Or am i better of with the mains or with the battery backup port.???
Stay beautiful ,