Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can add network printer but can't print to it

• Please log in to reply

dbajohn1

dbajohn1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a home network using ethernet. The printer is on a computer with XP Pro. The client has Me. It used to work fine, but then I had a problem with the printer and had to uninstall then reinstall the printer (HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One). Local printing (on the XP box) works fine but when I try to print from the client, the client print queue shows the document as printing, but progress never gets beyond 0 bytes. I've made sure to re-share everything and followed every self-help directions and troubleshooting wizard I could find from both Microsoft and HP. Can anybody help me?

Advertisements

brianmil0923

brianmil0923

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
hey dbajohn1, welcome to G2G

For this printer hp only offers limited network functionality, check out this LINK to see if you can resolve your particular issue.

Edited by brianmil0923, 17 September 2005 - 02:44 PM.