Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

iPod

• Please log in to reply

bohochick23

bohochick23

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hey everyone,
i hope this topic comes under the right forum :).i'm having some probs with my 20GB iPod. i've been having probs now 4 quite some time--often, when i select a song, it gets stuck and skips to the next song, or skips midway through a song 2 another song!! but these things only happened off and on. the major problem i have now is that the whole thing is completely stuck! i was browsing through the songs when the whole thing just froze! the song that was playing stopped playing and the clickwheel wouldn't work. i tried holding and releasing the 'hold' button at the top but it wouldn't work. i tried 2 charge it and the apple logo appeared, and then a logo showing a folder with an exclamation mark at the bottom left corner appeared and then the screen went completely blank! :) i kept trying 2 swtich it on by holding and releasing the 'hold' button but it just doesn't work!! i was wondering if u guys oculd help me out? i know iPods don't really come under compuetrs or anything, but i'm sure some of u out there have iPods :) .if so, i owuld REALLY appreciate ur help as i LOVE my music!! thanks a lot!!
bohochick23
:tazz:

Advertisements

Numb Remxed

Numb Remxed

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts
You probably need to "rebuild" your iPod's music library. It's similar to defragmenting your computer. Refer to your iPod's user guide on how to do that.