Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Site Crit.

• Please log in to reply

coljung

coljung

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
Here is a personal photography site.

It's quite simple.

Hope u like it. :tazz:

Website

Btw, it's not finished yet. There still a few details that need to be fixed concerning menu colors and the email link.

Advertisements

Dedrivudd

Dedrivudd

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
Nice work. It's simple and good looking. maybe you could add one more category for pictures?

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Nice hopepage maybe you could add a little lighter colours

coljung

coljung

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

maybe you could add one more category for pictures

Like what ?

lil_cat_luver

lil_cat_luver

• PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
I really like the design of the site, with the white flame things on the top and bottom :tazz: I don't like how you seperated horizontal and vertical pictures. You could have the vertical photos load into the same picture frame, but with the thumbnails only. When people click the thumbnail, the actual picture comes up in a popup with similar design. Also, the word photo on the top is cut off on the bottom, and the symbol beside your email doesn't match the rest of the page.

You might want to use a stylesheet, instead of putting all the style codes into the actual page, easier to update later.

coljung

coljung

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

You might want to use a stylesheet, instead of putting all the style codes into the actual page, easier to update later.

Right, it's just that i was modifying a part of the css on every page (the menu colors )so i had not put all of it in one single file.

And the cutting of the word 'photos' was done on purpose, still it looks a bit blurry on some of them....