Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

itunes download

• Please log in to reply

mprellahan

mprellahan

• Pip
  • 1 posts
whenever i try to download a song from itunes it won't work. the song gets purchased, but the download is always interupted by an error message. is there some firewall i may have that is stopping this. i don't have any notived problems downloading any other programs.

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Have you got any firewall on your pc?

Try clicking in ie explorer...

Tools > Internet options > Security > Custom level Then check that the downloading box is checked enabled. :tazz:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
If you are buying a song, then not getting it, you shouldnt be talking to us. You should go directly to iTunes and ask them why you arent getting the files.

You want to get what you paid for, thats the important thing here. You paid them, so they need to help you get what you paid for.

ScHwErV :tazz: