Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Internet connection program won't load

• Please log in to reply

missmyrnaloy

missmyrnaloy

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
This is also the error message when I reinstall...

The procedure entry point CmfmtmsgaA could not be located in the dynamic link library cmutil.dll

Never had a problem before...

Only way to get my internet connection to connect is to put internet disk in and install...

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
what os are you running? That dll shows as a windows 2000 driver (found in the c:\winnt\system32 and c:\winnt\system32\dllcache folders).

missmyrnaloy

missmyrnaloy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
It is windows xp

5 gig harddrive...

384 ram

I have aim, yahoo, msn messenger and icq installed.

I just installed a new data modem from radio shack... that's when this started shortly after that.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Have you been to the device manager and checked the driver of that new modem? Control Panel>System> Hardware> Device Manager. You may need to download the driver from the manufacturer's website.

Johanna

missmyrnaloy

missmyrnaloy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Under modems it does show it is installed.