Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook with Incredimail Add-on

• Please log in to reply

Greywolf

Greywolf

• Pip
  • 2 posts
OK so here's the deal. I have been running Win XP Pro on my system for some time now with no problems. I was using Microsoft Outlook as my email client with no problems. I added the Incredimail add-on for microsoft outlook and again...no problems. Yesterday I loaded Corel 10 onto my system and now I cannot get outlook to stay open. It keeps disappearing off the screen as soon as it completes loading up. The outlook/incredimail icon remains open in the system tray but the window disappears every time. I removed Corel 10 then reinstalled Microsoft Office and outlook worked again... then I reinstalled Corel 10 and once again I have the same problem. I know the easy answer is to uninstall Corel 10 but I want to have both programs on my PC... is there a bug that I am unaware of and if so... is there a patch available? Or is this something more sinister (i.e. Corel doesn't like it's users having Microsoft based email clients perhaps). Please help before I am forced to take more drastic action (involving a large hammer or maybe even my firearm)... Thanks in advance

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go Greywolf.

Do you have all the updates installed for Windows, Office, and Corel?

Greywolf

Greywolf

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Welcome to Geeks to Go Greywolf.

Do you have all the updates installed for Windows, Office, and Corel?

View Post

Thank you for the timely response. I will check to make sure that I have all the updates then I will attempt to reload Corel again. Once again... Thank you