Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP Win32/Nsag

• Please log in to reply

benjweir

benjweir

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi i was recommended by a friend to this site as it is my first time here. Im a newish comp. user so get a bit lost with all the jargon but i'm getting there so please be patient with me, I seem to be getting a lot of viruses on my comp. even with xp's firewall on and avg free ed. installed and updated, normally they are caught and easily gotrid of but one named Win32/Nsag has made me delete (foolishly) wininet.dll now when i start my comp. it just sits on the desktop wallpaer and nothing else no menu's nothing, i can access some programs through windows task manager but need to know how to reinstate my desktop please :tazz:

Ok sorted that but still getting a lot of viruses on my system normally when i'm on-line but my browser (opera) is in-active, Any idea's?

Edited by benjweir, 25 September 2005 - 07:49 AM.

Advertisements