Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PS Guard

• Please log in to reply

Gack

Gack

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I tried it again and again but it makes not difference. i tried right after a reboot, and after rebooting in safe mode.

Why would make me not be able to merge?

Gack

Advertisements

Gack

Gack

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I've been searching on the net for information. I found something on a forum from someone who couldn't merge, although his story is a bit different than mine. Frankly, the discussion went over my head, so I don't know if it is relevant. This is the solution they found:

"Hi, looks to me like you have .reg associated with script sentry, as you have this disabled then windows cannot find the association. Go back to Welshjim's post and his attachment select edit and change open to regedit.exe"%1" , set as default. You can easily test your .reg associations by opening regedit and selecting any sub key and exporting to desktop save as .reg and double click to merge into registry."

The discussion is from http://discussions.v...p/t-177842.html

Gack

Gack

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
okay, cool. Keep me posted.

And, thanks!