Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Loss of hard disk space on D drive

• Please log in to reply

Jamie ryan

Jamie ryan

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
hello. Recently the disk space on my D drive has reduced very quickly. I've deleted a lot of space but it reduces by itself every day.About a week ago the disk space had reduced to 100mbs and today only 3.14MB is free. The system i use is xp and their are other user account. What should i do?

Advertisements

Tyger

Tyger

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts
Have you been removing the stuff from your recycle bin? Everything you "delete" goes into the recycle bin, so no disk space is cleared until your empty the recycle bin.

Edited by Tyger, 21 September 2005 - 08:44 PM.

Jamie ryan

Jamie ryan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
yeah i have

the-spook

the-spook

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
by now i have no use in replying as you probably have no more space on your computer left that you probably deleted your internet

Jamie ryan

Jamie ryan

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
r u drunk or something, what are you on about. Can someone help me