Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

workgroup access

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

galec

galec

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
I can see all my workgroup computers but cannot access my laptop from the other two. I get this message: \\laptop\xxxx is not accessible. you might not have permission to use this network resource. contact the administrator (me!!) of this server to find out if you have access permissions. not enough server storage is available to process this command. any thoughts on this?? the laptop is running norton firewall and the ips for the other two ARE in the trusted zone. the two trying to access are running norton on one and windows firewall on the other. All file/print sharing in on.

Advertisements

galec

galec

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
sorry wrong forum