Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Tiger Woods 2006 (PC)

• Please log in to reply

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hey guys,

Was just wondering if anyone else out there has Tiger Woods 2006 for the PC yet, and if someone does, can they connect and play online? I get window.easomain is null or not an object error when I click ONLINE. Frustrating. I have everything installed and I have the ports forwarded so I don't know of anything else on my end I can do. The game plays fine but just can't connect online. I have flash installed and reinstalled the easo. Attached is the error I get.

Hope someone has some help for me on this one.

Fenor

Attached Thumbnails

• TW06Error.JPG

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
all I could find was The following TCP/IP ports must be open in order to play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 online:

80, 443, and 13505.
20803-20809.
32768-65535.

I would make sure you have the latest firmware for the router to see if that helps. otherwise I would open an incendent report (support ticket) with them.

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Yeah I know that, I opened all the ports and the two others that were on the ea support page, but nothing :tazz: It's wierd though because some sites don't have Tiger Woods 06 coming out until the 25th, some the 27th but others said the 20th and 21st. I have a legit copy I got from GameStop. I'm just wondering if the server isn't up yet to play it online because it should be working.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
that could be the case... certainly plausable

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
It's up according to all the posts on EA's message board for TW06. I posted a message on there as well, hopefully someone will know what the heck is going on. :tazz: