Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

pixzels to high on monitor

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
<_< pixzels to high can,t see what can i do????

can,t get to settings because i can,t see it screen distorted

Edited by cookem, 21 March 2004 - 06:45 PM.

  • 0





  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
welcome to geekstogo
you can check you setting in display properties.
  • 0




  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Maybe it's not your computer, but your screen.
Can you see a black border around your screen or
does some content appear to be outside the screen?

If so, there should be a way to change the horizontal
and vertical size on your screen. Where? How? It
differs from monitor to monitor.
The icon for vertical sizing looks (usually) like a rectangle
with an arrow pointing up and down.
The horizontal sizing icon then looks like a rectangle with
an arrow pointing left and right.

( Next we get to the positioning of the screen ;) )

If these buttons are not available anywhere on your
monitor, nor can they be found as icons in a menu...
You will have to contact the manufacturer of your monitor.

Hope this helped.
Let us know if it does ( or if it doesn't )

Success :tazz:
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP