Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE not restarting

• Please log in to reply

jpitchjr

jpitchjr

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I hope someone can help. After I fire up my laptop from stand by mode my IE will not work (it times out) I have to do a restart, then it works. I have done scans with AdAware, Spy-bot and Avast Antivirus and they have found somethings but the problem still remains. Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Advertisements

cleverboy12

cleverboy12

• PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
What exactly did they find ?

jpitchjr

jpitchjr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Not really sure what they found I didn't really look at it to closely, I'm pretty sure it was some tracking cookies but not really sure of the other stuff.I would run the scans and when it said it found a problem I would just fix it right away. Any thoughts?

jpitchjr

jpitchjr

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I just did a Adaware scan and here are the results, Do you think that this could be something with FireFox I seem to get alot more junk since I started using it. Maybe I need to do an update or something
Thanks Again
Ok just did a Spybot scan and I have attached the results as well
Thanks

Attached Files

Edited by jpitchjr, 22 September 2005 - 03:44 PM.