Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet and Malware/ Spyware

• Please log in to reply

Theatre_Freak

Theatre_Freak

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I am having a problem, I just started today, but I am worried. When I try to open my Internet Explorer a screen comes up, the computer freezes and unfreezes a couple of moments then a little window pops up and says "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library: Runtime Error" etc. And now the reaction time over all on my computer is much slower. You only get to click ok, and then the window closes. I have also been trying to get this ABI Network (now "Best Offers Network") off my computer but it keeps returning....... please.... I need help!

Edited by Theatre_Freak, 22 September 2005 - 07:29 PM.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy and welcome to G2G:

Go to This Link and follow the directions exactly..

Once you have finished, paste a copy of your HiJackThis log in the Malware Forum (link is in my signature)..

Murray