Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Your Uninstaller not accepting registration code.

• Please log in to reply

kr580

kr580

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
Awhile back I downloaded a trial version of Your Uninstaller! 2004. Well the trial ran out so I bought the Pro version from their site and they sent me a code via email but it doesn't accept it when I input the code for some reason.

Is there a way I can uninstall it and remove all traces of Your Uninstaller! and reinstall to see if it would work? Or are there any other ways? Normally I wouldn't mind this but I REALLY need this program to get rid of a couple problematic programs.

Thanks - Kevin

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
did you download the proversion?

kr580

kr580

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
It was the Trial version. You could try the Basic or Pro version. Then if you registered the Basic version it would just block off the Pro features. Then if I registered the Pro it would let me use all the features.

So yes, I did.

kr580

kr580

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
After a long time fiddling the programs are fixed. So I don't need this anymore.