Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

big time trouble!

• Please log in to reply

_vicious

_vicious

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Okay, here is the low-down:

A couple of days ago I decided to upgrade my Windows 98se to Windows XP. So in the middle of the process it gave me an error message, so I then opened up my machine and unplugged my harddrive and plugged it back up, meanwhile, checking all cables and whatnot.

Then when I went to turn on my computer it booted up but my monitor was not displaying anything. the monitor light just blinked green. It also seemed that my computer was no longer recongizing my key board. So I then went and reseated my graphics card and it kept having the same problem. I then went and swapped my card and monitor, and it still is having the same trouble.

any ideas?

Advertisements