Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GTG unskinned and hard to navigate...

• Please log in to reply

D3_Kamikaze

D3_Kamikaze

• PipPip
  • 59 posts
Okay, just about 5 huors ago the GTG website has started doing some very strange things. Now its compleately white and some of the buttons are missplaced. Anyone know how i can fix this?

-Kami

A screenshot:

http://img198.images.../blehgtg2yh.gif

Advertisements

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
Did you by chance use CleanUp! or some other program to delete your temp files? I did, and the same thing happened to me. All I had to do was clear my cache in FireFox and reload the page. If that does not work, let me know and I'll think of something else

D3_Kamikaze

D3_Kamikaze

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
Ah brilliant, that worked perfectly. Thanks :tazz:

Yeah, I used CleanUp!. It deleted 2.4Gigs of stuff :|

-Kami

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
Glad to hear it worked. CleanUp! can be a great utility at times, but it can also have its quirks, as can any program.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Hmmm...I've been having that same unskinned page load occasionally, too. A refresh usually fixes it. It started a few days ago, and seems random- I attributed it to a G2G error.

Johanna

Rawe

Rawe

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,746 posts
I've had the same problem as well. Sometimes refresh works, sometimes I have to clear the cache and then close FF, then reopen it and come back here.

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
The first time it happened to me it was a few other pages other than G2G (i just can't remember which sites now), so it just isnt a G2G error