Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

i got a complaint

• Please log in to reply

cheseball

cheseball

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
ok i have a complait for some strange reason geeks ot go send more about 100 emails :) i almost got a head ache deleting all of them and there was 5pgs of them :) cna you help me. Note: most of the emails was about topic subsciption reply. :tazz: plz help :) most of the post was about the topic 3 days with no reply. please hel pme :ph34r:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Click My Controls (at top) then click e-mail settings to change from none, delayed, daily or weekly, click amend e-mail settings

Click view topics then tick the ones you do not want notification of, click unsubscribe

When you post or reply to a topic, remove the tick from Enable email notification of replies

cheseball

cheseball

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
oh ok ty