Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Compiling distribution

• Please log in to reply

mikhaelwallace

mikhaelwallace

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
I was wondering if there was a way to make the compiling of video distributed over my home network? say I am making a home video and it gets to be about an hour or so in length, that takes a dang long time to compile on most computers. but given that I have many many computers at my home and all are networked, I was wondering if there was a way to harness the CPU power of all the computers at once to compile the data? kinda like getting multiple sources for a DL can increase the speed. I know that the computers would have to all have certain permissions ect, but i was just wondering if anyone knew of a solution to this idea?

Advertisements