Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Stack overflow at line:279

• Please log in to reply

pmwife

pmwife

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I downloaded WinAnti-virus pro2006 and ever since then having problems. I can get the website but if the website requires a password, it will display the page but then when I put in my screen name and password. It comes up ERROR-website not available. Then another pop=up comes on that says in address bar badurl.ieplugin.com/url.cgi?=https:// and then microsoft internet explorer box pops up saying stack overflow at line: 279. These are sites I go to all the time and haven't had a problem before this Win software was installed. I deleted WinAnti-virus pro 2006 from my system and contacted them but they just sent an email to go to a supporter tool site and I cannot get to the site due to this problem. Sometimes I can access my yahoo acct. by retrieving archive pages but cannot get hotmail and other important information due to this problem. Any ideas, I have cleared all temporary internet files, history and cookies. I even ran VCom System Suite 6 but still not working right. Don't know what else to try. Please help. :tazz:

Advertisements