Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

FYI-Memory Conflicts Caused by HP psc 2210 Printer

• Please log in to reply

Et Al

Et Al

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I'm running Windows2000pro.

I found it necessary to un/re-install my HP psc 2210xi printer software. Had major problems getting the installation to work and encountered Memory Dumps as well.

Come to find out, the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs will not delete the printer software completely for a clean install.

HP provides a Software Cleanup Utility to resolve this issue. Instructions and download can be found at:

http://h10025.www1.h...cname=c00041683

I ran the 'scrubber' for each of the versions listed for my OS, starting with the oldest (just to be sure). Doing this will require rebooting for each version 'scrubbed.' It might have been overkill, but my install worked and problems for this issue were resolved.

Advertisements