Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question on how things work?

• Please log in to reply

razzelle

razzelle

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
Im just curious as to how problems are handled? I posted for help yesterday, and still have not been helped, yet people are posting this morning and are getting help....I havent bumped my topic, but that doesnt seem right to me that Im still waiting yet people with the same problem that posted this morning are being answered...??

shouldn't the oldest posts be answered first??

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Hi there razzelle and welcome,
To answer your question, Yes we try and grab oldest to newest, Sometimes some experts are looking for newer infections and may grab those first,
Also some infections some staff members may not be comfortable yet and will look for something that they are comfortable with,

We also have a Topic if your topic hasn't been replied to in 3 days post it there and there staff members check and will grab those as well.

You don't want to bump your topic as it will give the impression someone is helping ( I know you didn't do that) but just information for anyone else reading this topic,

Hope that helps to clear things up for you

razzelle

razzelle

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
I see you answered me, thank you...Im in the process now of getting help from you, it just seemed that others with the same virus as me posted this morning and were answered and I have been waiting.....whoever said patience was a virtue, didnt have these stinking pop ups taking over their compie. LOL....*wink*