Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Littlehawk--hp aiodrv.msi

• Please log in to reply

LittleHawk

LittleHawk

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Hello;
My computer, when downloading programs, is telling me "windows cannot find
hp aiodrv.msi, and in return, when I try to cancel, it keeps popping back up.
Then, the program finiches loading, but I can only use it pertially.
A while back, I had a problem, and uninstalled my psc1210, and reinstalled it, and it seems to work fine, but I also uninstalled a wireless mouse, and a webcam, and I think I may have deleted these drivers--what to do? If anyone can help me out, they may save my sanity.

Littlehawk

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
HP makes dependable cheap printers, but they leave messy installs/uninstalls. Scroll for your msi on this page:
http://wemprimary.ne.....P All-In-One/

Johanna

Et Al

Et Al

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I had trouble with my HP psc 2210xi when I found I needed to un/re-install. Not only had problems with my printer, but began to experience the dreaded 'Blue Screen Of Death' (BSOD).

I found my solution at the HP website which provided an uninstall 'scrubber.' After using that, my problems were resolved. You can see if there is a similiar solution for you at the HP website at:

http://welcome.hp.co...en/support.html

I found out the Windows 2000pro 'Add/Remove Programs' was unable to completely remove everything in the uninstall, which prevented a clean re-installation of the printer software.

Good Luck.

Et Al

Et Al

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
You can also read my earlier post at:

http://www.geekstogo...ter-t65864.html

There I provided a link for HP's 'scrubber.' Make sure you check for any downloads and such specific for your printer.

LittleHawk

LittleHawk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Czarina,Et Al;

Thanks a lot for the information, I'll try to resolve this.

Littlehawk :tazz:

LittleHawk

LittleHawk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Czarina--EtAl;
I uninstalled, and used the scrubber, and reinstalled, and everything seems to be OK. I downloaded google earth again, and it did just fine, where as before, it could not find aiodrv, and would only load partially,
GOOD lookin'out,thnx. Littlehawk :tazz:

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Great! Thanks for the update, and glad you worked out the problem.

Johanna