Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

little icons notification

• Please log in to reply

DaKineBountyHunter

DaKineBountyHunter

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I keep on gettin a stupid notification with a yellow triangle logo at the bottom of my laptop screen by the clock that says that i have gotten the last version of a worm called "iworm_attck_v122.02a", please install antispyware spyware. I have many antispyware programs so i dont know what the [bleep] is wrong. Plus the only way i can get rid of it is when i click on it and it opens an ad for supposed antispyware programs like spytrooper, etc. so im not sure whats goin on. also for some reason my "block bad downloads" option on my spybot has been disabled and i try uninstallin and reinstallin to see if i can get it back to no avail. :) :tazz:

Edited by DaKineBountyHunter, 24 September 2005 - 05:02 PM.

Advertisements