Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Bloodhound.W32.EP

• Please log in to reply

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
And you connect to the internet thru the USB port, right ????

Can you reinstall the USB card ???

Advertisements

jtstp

jtstp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Reinstalled the USB card. No errors now in the device manager. Still no browser Internet connectivity.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Hi,

Looks like there is so deeper knowledge required in sorting out your issues and I am out of my depth here.

Can you post a topic in our Networking section ?? One of our experts there can look the issue and help you sort it out. The section is here - http://www.geekstogo...orking-f11.html

Please also provide a link to me and I will monitor and hopefully learn something.

jtstp

jtstp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Here is the link: http://www.geekstogo...showtopic=70410. I will work with Networking and check back in with you after the browser issue is resolved. Thanks for your help so far. Hopefully we will get this thing knocked out shortly.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
Hi,

I am tracking your topic.

Infact somebody has already posted in your new topic. Please follow the instructions there.

jtstp

jtstp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Been away for a bit. Posted some replies to my networking post. Will continue to monitor and check back here.

tampabelle

tampabelle

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 6,363 posts
I am monitoring your topic directly.