Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem printing from Canon BJC-250

• Please log in to reply

wrdmatt

wrdmatt

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
Also you should try completely removing the printer, and the software for it, then installing it again off that link if it failed when u originally installed it

Advertisements

Estrada

Estrada

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

when you print out say on word, do u select the right printer?

Also, dont suppose u have any other connections in the back of ur computer u can try it with?

View Post

When I attempt to print from Word (or any other program), I make sure to have the correct printer selected.

There are other connections available through my computer, but not through the printer (it doesn't have any other ports).

Estrada

Estrada

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Also you should try completely removing the printer, and the software for it, then installing it again off that link if it failed when u originally installed it

View Post

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times over using that exact driver to no avail.

bazcor

bazcor

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
just a shot in the dark here, but I seem to recall that in the good old days of parallel printers we used to have to adjust them in the CMOS settings. For example, standard, bidirectional, enhanced.

Maybe worth checking your CMOS settings to see if you have this facility.

Edited by bazcor, 26 September 2005 - 10:49 AM.