Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SKY DIVE DVDPROBLEMS

• Please log in to reply

andrewsexton

andrewsexton

• PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Hi,

I did a skydive a few weeks ago and just got the DVD done. I want to copy it for friends and family but nero wont let me. Any ideas why? If possible I also want to convert it to a .AVI. Can you please contact me on msn for this problem email address removed

Thanks

Andrew

Edited by Atribune, 25 September 2005 - 04:41 PM.

Advertisements

st22

st22

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 243 posts
Andrew,

Before you copy the DVD and convert it to avi, you will need permission from the company that made the DVD, you could always ask them to put an avi file on DVD for you as well. That would be so much easier.

If not, once you have permission, get DVD decryptor, it will copy it to your hard drive, then yeah that’s about it, you just copy the file from the hard drive to DVD. If you want avi... search google for an "mpeg to avi" converter. - this is a time consuming and irritating process.

Or you could just ask them for more copies.

Edited by st22, 27 September 2005 - 03:28 AM.